Tuesday 3 December 2013

food

I must to say that i really enjoy eat; I love the moment of preparing food. I really like to cook, it is a relaxing moment for me, when I am stressed or sad I put good music and i start to cook something delicious.
I was a vegetarian two years when I started college; the vegetarian life permitted me to know some food and ways to make food that I didn't know before. I left the vegetarian way of life because I felt that I didn't anything for the animal causes and didn't feel comfortable with that. Now I eat meat just in special occasion and just a little.
I like a lot the Chilean food, for me the Chilean food is related to family, to be in home and prepare food to eat together with my parents and brothers, and I enjoy a lot that moment. I always cook with my mom, it is a special mother and son moment for us, she teach me how to cook and now I feel that I am a really great cook.
When I was eighteen years old my great grandmother died. When I was a child I lived with her for three years, one of the memories that I have of that period is the delicious food she prepared, and specially a pea soup with the most special taste in earth, I never have eaten something similar in my life.

As you see food and cooking can be a special part of our lives.


1 comment: