Tuesday 15 October 2013

Anime

I must to say that i know just a little about anime.

I don’t really saw too much anime when I was a kid. Actually in my memory I can only remember two anime that I saw in my childhood and they were important to me. The first one and my favorite is Ranma ½, the story of this anime is too much interesting, the characters change their normal form if they have contact with water, in the specific case of ranma, he was a black hair boy who transform in a red hair girl when he touch hot water.

Another anime that I remember I saw in my childhood was Hunter X, I can remember that I saw this anime and I really liked it, I remember that every afternoon I was waiting in front of television for a new chapter of hunter X.  But when I think about the storyline of the anime I cant really remember it.


There are another anime stories that I remember as Mikami the ghost hunter, Sailor moon, Saint seiya or
doraemon. I saw all this anime and I love them, However when I became an adult person I never developed a passion for it, and I never saw anime again. 

1 comment:

  1. Ranma also was my favorite serie! I still think it is a great cartoon.
    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete