Tuesday 8 October 2013

The magic of Chili.


There are many places that i would like to visit in future; some of them are France, Greece, and Egypt. However I have always thought that before I will go anywhere out there I have to visit all the beautiful places in my own country. We always think about the fantastic places that exist in other countries and we forgot how many unimaginable places exist right here in chili.
Chili is full of enigmatic and diverse landscapes, places of extraordinary beauty and culture; we can find magic stories about the different attractive tourist. Just closing our eyes and imagining different regions of our country is an extraordinary experience. 
I would love to go to the north of Chili and being on San Pedro of Atacama and know its beautiful constructions; enjoy the magic of desert in flower. Travel across all the enigmatic landscapes in the center of the country; know the valley of Elqui, the historic Valparaiso city, the vineyards. Go to the south and walk on the green woods, visit all the beautiful lakes, know all the magic stories in Chiloe and being in the amazing ice of south.

I am very sure that I will go everywhere in chili and I will end my days living in one of the beautiful places of our country.


1 comment:

  1. I'd go with you!! because I love you jajaja.
    Egypt is a good choice!

    ReplyDelete